Estreller’s Sunset Spring Pool Resort. A spring swimming pool overlooking the ocean. This place has 3 pools for adults and kids’use. With its front ocean view, you bet you have just a lovely view of the setting sun right in the comfort of the cool waters or in one of the cottages in the property. Not only that if you’re looking for a little salt now and then, there is a private access to the sea for your amusement.
Estreller’s Sunset Spring Pool Resort in Masagongsong Kawayan, Biliran Province.
If you’re looking for spring water pool and ocean within your fingertips this is the place to be.. and did i mention when i said spring water? it really is the refreshing cool mountain waters, so come and try the difference.
|Entrance Fee (Adult)||P 25|
|Entrance Fee Kids (10 yrs old below)||P 10|
|Seaside Cottage||P 150.00|
|Big Cottage||P 200.00|
|Exclusive Use||P 5,000|
Night Swimming in Estreller’s Sunset Spring Pool Resort from 6:00 pm – 8:00 pm only. Additional P 10.00 on entrance fee.
|Double Room||1 Matrimonial bed, fully air conditioned
and Cable TV
|Double Bed Room||1 single bed & 1 matrimonial bed, fully air conditioned
and Cable TV
* Additional Pax P 100
* All Rates are subject to change without prior notice
How to Get There in Estreller’s Sunset Spring Pool Resort
Via Tacloban City – DZR Airport
Major Carriers serve direct Manila-Tacloban flight at least thrice a day. Travel time is 65 minutes. Cebu bound tourists can take the Cebu-Tacloban flight. From Tacloban City, shuttle vans and buses are available in going to Naval, capital of Biliran Province. Travel time is 2 hours and 30 minutes.
Via Cebu City – Mactan International Airport, Mactan Cebu
Nearest international airport. From Cebu city fast crafts are available to Ormoc City. Travel time is 3 hours. From there you can take shuttle vans directly to Naval. Travel time 1.5 hour.
There is a direct overnight voyage Cebu to Naval. Please check this link (Naval Shipping Schedule) for more information.
From Naval Town Proper
- Rent a car / motorcycle.
- Ride a public jeepney or the habal-habal
Budget Travel Guide
Rent a car/motorcycle
1. Rent a multicab one way for a capacity of 10-12 pax Php 400*. If round trip you have to pay Php 1000*. If you prefer to rent a motorbike for the day it will be Php 400 + gasoline+driver*. For a habal-habal ride for a maximum capacity of 3 persons it is Php 150* for a single trip. Travel time is approximately 25 minutes.
- Regular face is Php 30 per passenger for a public jeepney. For a habal-habal ride it is Php 50 per pax.
* Prices negotiable
- Closing time is 6:00 pm in the afternoon.
- Bring SPF protection and make sure your camera battery is full
- Bring enough cash.
- Bring food and drinks
We Want to Hear From You!
Your feedback is important to us! Write a review for your stay in Estreller’s Sunset Spring Pool Resort and help other travelers.