- Join In Group
- Minimum of 2 Pax
Kalanggaman Island, Palompon, Leyte, Philippines. Famous for its snakelike white fine sand bar in the islands both sides and it’s clear clear water bathing the powdery white sand.
Best place for overnight stay and enjoy tent life.
- Boat (Palompon – Kalanggaman – Palompon)
- Lunch in Kalanggaman Island
- Entrance Fee
- Environmental Fee
- Drinking water
Note: Open Cottage not included as there is no reservation of cottages in the island
- 06:00am-7:30am (approximate) Palompon Tourism Office pick up
- 08:30am arrive at Kalanggaman Island
- 12:00pm lunch
- 04:00pm Back to Palompon
- 05:00pm ETA at Palompon Tourism Office
|Group of Person/s||Local||Foreign|
|2||P 2,100 / pax||P 2,600|
|3||P 2,100 / pax||P 2,600|
|4||P 1,900 / pax||P 2,400|
|5||P 1,900 / pax||P 2,400|
|6||P 1,800 / pax||P 2,300|
|7||P 1,800 / pax||P 2,300|
|8||P 1,720 / pax||P 2,220|
|9||P 1,720 / pax||P 2,220|
|10||P 1,670 / pax||P 2,170|
|11 and above||Contact Us|
This rate is upon arrival in Palompon Tourism Office.
Pick Up Information:
- Pick up time: 5:00am – 7:00am
- Your exact pick up time will be reconfirmed by your guide in advance
- The best time to visit the island is during summer from February to May. You can still visit from October to June
- Make the most out of your island escape with exciting water activities available on site such as banana boat ride (PHP500/boat, 5 persons), kayaking (PHP150/hr, 2 persons), and jetski (PHP3000/hr, 2 persons)
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Towel for showering
- Children below 2 years old Additional 700 Pesos.
Terms of Service
- NO FULL PAYMENT, NO RESERVATION. Bookings are only confirmed once a full payment is provided for an open tour seat.
- In the event of unfavourable weather, trips/tours will only be canceled as per the advice of the Palompon Coast Guard. Guests will receive a full refund of the payments that they have made less the food cost incurred.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity
- The following charges will apply to guests who cancel their bookings:
- 6 days prior to the trip – 50% of the full price is charged
- 48 hours prior to the trip – 100% of the full price is charged