There are no direct vans going to mainland Naval, Biliran. However, there are several ways to get there.
A. Private Van
- The fastest option, approximate travel time is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Budget Php 5,000 – Php 6,500
B. Via Libongao
- Ride a public transport bound for Kanangga/Tacloban Leyte then ask the driver to drop you off at Libungao. (Travel time: 1 hour and 30 minutes, Fare Php 80.)
2. From Libongao , ride a public transport bound to Naval. (Travel time: 1 hour, Fare Php 100.)
C. Via Lemon (National Road)
- Ride a van to Tacloban City. Please ask to be dropped off at Lemon (Travel time: 2 hours, Fare Php 100).
- From Lemon, wait for public transports going to Naval (Travel time: 1 hour, Fare Php 80) or you may have the option of riding on a habal-habal motorcycle to Naval (Travel time: 1 hour and 30 minutes, Fare Php 350).
Travel tip: If traveling to Biliran by public transports, please do not travel after 1 p.m. Be sure to leave Palompon Leyte early.
* Please be advised that the prices stated are subject to change without prior notice.