- Joiners Tour
- Free Cancelation – 16 Days Notice
Overnight in Digyo Island
Cuatro Islas: Digyo, Mahaba, Himokilan and Apid Island is relatively unknown to most travelers. Unlike Kalanggaman Island farther up north which is slowly gaining in popularity, the group of four islands has yet to break into the travel itinerary of most folks visiting this part of the Visayas. The four scenic islands off the towns of Inopacan and Hindang in southwestern Leyte.
- Boat (Inopacan – Himokilan – Apid – Digyo Island – Inopacan)
- ** Picnic Meals (Day 01 Lunch, Dinner; Day 02 Breakfast)
- Entrance & Environmental Fee
- Tent Accommodation in Digyo Island
- Drinking water
- Travel Insurance
- Accredited DOT Tour Guide
- 06:00am-7:00am (approximate) Inopacan Leyte pick up
- Digyo Island Overnight
- Apid Island
- Himokilan Island
- Mahaba Island
- 10am Back to Inopacan
|Group of Person/s|
|2||P 4,700 / pax|
|3||P 3,900 / pax|
|4||P 3,275 / pax|
|5||P 2,890 / pax|
|6||P 2,650 / pax|
|7||P 2,600 / pax|
|8||P 2,700 / pax|
|9||P 2,300 / pax|
|10||P 2,300 / pax|
|11||P 2,100 / pax|
|12 and above||Contact Us|
This rate is upon arrival in Naval, Biliran.
Pick Up Information:
- Pick up time: 07:00am
- Your exact pick up time will be reconfirmed by your guide in advance
- The best time to visit the island is during summer from February to May. You can still visit from October to June
What To Bring:
- A change of clothes
- Sun hat
- Towel for showering
- Children below 2 years old Additional 700 Pesos.
- Meals on tour are available upon request. Meals is generally served in a picnic spot in an island hopping adventure. The guide will be serving regular Filipino dishes like seafood, Chicken and pork dishes. A hearty meal that will surely fill your tummy.
- We offer customized tour.
Terms of Service
- NO FULL PAYMENT, NO RESERVATION. Bookings are only confirmed once a Full payment is provided.
- In the event of unfavourable weather, trips/tours will only be canceled as per the advice of the Inopacan Coast Guard. Guests will receive a full refund of the payments that they have made. Guests will receive a full refund of the payments that they have made less the food cost incurred.
- Full refunds will be issued for cancelations made at least 7 days prior to the activity
- The following charges will apply to guests who cancel their bookings:
- 6 days prior to the trip – 50% of the full price is charged
- 48 hours prior to the trip – 100% of the full price is charged