20 minutes by pump boat from Agta Beach. Fare: P 700 (vice versa, pakyaw)
This thin strip of pristine white sand beach is shaded by overhanging trees. Sheltered from the open sea, it is great for snorkeling and diving, with a spectacular view of nearby islands.
What to Bring
- Camping equipment
- Scuba Diving
|Adult||P 20.00 PHP / Head|
|Minors||P 10.00 PHP / Head|
|Shed Rental (Big)||P 200.00 PHP each|
|Shed Rental (Small)||P 150.00 PHP each|
*Price is subject to change without prior notice
Closing Time: 5 pm
Overnight is not allowed
How to Get There in Dalutan Island
From Naval Town Proper Options
- Hire a private boat from the Naval port to take you directly to Dalutan or Capinahan Island.
- Ride a private transport directly to Agta or Talahid Beach Resort. You can hire a private “bangka” from there.
- Ride a public transport and get off right on the top of Agta or Talahid Beach Resort. You can hire a private “bangka from there.
- If you are uncomfortable with a long boat ride. You can choose options 2 and 3. Travel to either of these Islands will only take under 30 minutes.
- Make sure you already purchased your supplies needed for the trip. There is no store and no drinking water in these islands.
- You should not travel after 5 pm especially when the weather is not good.
We Want to Hear From You!
Your feedback is important to us! Write a review for your visit in Dalutan Island and help other travelers.